Thursday, December 22, 2011

I can hardly believe that Christmas is just a few days away.
We barely got our tree up in time this year. I always tend to procrastinate, but its getting rediculous!
This year my oldest, decided she did not want to help with decorating the tree, rather than ruin everyone's evening, the boys and I did it ourselves.
Nate's favorite thing was testing all of the lights.
He enjoyed trying to hang them on the tree too!
Bill held him up so Nate could put the angel on the tree.
I tried to keep the breakables away from little hands, but we broke 3 balls before it was all said and done. I panicked and put all the ornaments before we were quite finished. In retrospect, the tree is a bit sparce......but the ornaments are safe and Nate rearranges everything he can reach at least once a day!
At the end of the night, Nate was very proud of the tree!
Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment